Satans Slutzz & Legit Hybridz
Welcome to PvP-District's Finest Clan, Satans Hybridz, Forums.

Please Login To Post On Things!

Register Now By Clicking "Register" below,
Use your REAL E-Mail Address otherwise you won't be able to verify your account!
Welcome to PvP-District's Finest Clan, Satans Hybridz, Forums.

Please Login To Post On Things!

Register Now By Clicking "Register" below,
Use your REAL E-Mail Address otherwise you won't be able to verify your account!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums For Satans Slutzz and their Allies Legit Hybridz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some new stuff that needs to be discussed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
msb ownage
Super Fag
Super Fag
msb ownage

some new stuff that needs to be discussed. Empty
PostSubject: some new stuff that needs to be discussed.   some new stuff that needs to be discussed. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:44 am

ok so today me and range nazgul and jew destroya were at war. we were there with lets play. so we were all cool and then a kid named steal my wtf came up. we almost killed it and then lets play said it was him. we were pissed. earlier eat my wtf was bad mouthing range and me sayign we suck pking and that range was gonna get banned for some kind of glitch which he didn't do. we left and the wen we came back lets play and himself eat my wtf killed range than a kid named dizzy mauler came up and helped them but i tanked them out. now jew never bsd us or lets. the reason im posting this is. WE NEED TO ADD A NEW RULE TO ALL CLANS.
rule: if we go to war/pking trips and some ones friend is there we do not hold back from killing them. they may be your friend and u like them but at the end of the day they ARE NOT in the clan. if you refrain from attacking a friend on a pk trip you will be suspended/kicked from clan.
im just getting pissed because we had 3 members on and there was 3 ppl up there. we went up and it was a 2 vs 3 kill?
Back to top Go down
yugiohdark13

PostSubject: Re: some new stuff that needs to be discussed.   some new stuff that needs to be discussed. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Thoguh i like your support for the clan, i dont think you will get much support. Most ppl value there friends (often ppl they know irl) over there clan online. I dont think they should be punished for not killing there friend, but only punished if they attack the clan.
Back to top Go down
Range Nazgul - A B C Pure
Your Post Count Is Not Your Penis Size
Your Post Count Is Not Your Penis Size
Range Nazgul - A B C Pure

PostSubject: Re: some new stuff that needs to be discussed.   some new stuff that needs to be discussed. Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:43 pm

lets play made me sad VEYVERY MUCH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some new stuff that needs to be discussed.   some new stuff that needs to be discussed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some new stuff that needs to be discussed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satans Slutzz & Legit Hybridz :: Welcome :: Important Information!-
Jump to: