Satans Slutzz & Legit Hybridz
Welcome to PvP-District's Finest Clan, Satans Hybridz, Forums.

Please Login To Post On Things!

Register Now By Clicking "Register" below,
Use your REAL E-Mail Address otherwise you won't be able to verify your account!
Welcome to PvP-District's Finest Clan, Satans Hybridz, Forums.

Please Login To Post On Things!

Register Now By Clicking "Register" below,
Use your REAL E-Mail Address otherwise you won't be able to verify your account!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums For Satans Slutzz and their Allies Legit Hybridz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member List

Go down 
+3
S T F U Mmk
yugiohdark13
Pog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pog
Best Pker
Best Pker
Pog

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:39 pm

Combined Member List

Satans Slutz & Legit Hybridz

-Owner's-

2Fast4Musicz && I Xx Xx Xx I

-Co-Leader-

Rune Pk

-High Council-

Agility Nerd
Msb Ownage
Murray880

-Members-

S T F U Mmk
Yugiohdark13
Kaos
Pr0 Beast
Xx Legit Xx
Range Nazgul
Lucky
Hulk

One White Death (PURE CLAN)

-Owner's-

Kidz Maqe (I Kazia I)

-Co-Leader-

Elve M4g3 (I Kaziia I)

-High Council-

Elvemaq3 (I Kazzia I)
Elverange

-Members-

Elveraqe
A B C Pure
Little Asia
X Kay O X
I Think So

[/color]

Last edited by Pog on Sat May 08, 2010 6:40 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ss-and-lh.darkbb.com
yugiohdark13

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:59 pm

wasn't i like the first to register on the original forums? what do i need to do to get a promote?
what are we going to do for wars since there are almust no other clans.
Back to top Go down
Pog
Best Pker
Best Pker
Pog

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:05 pm

yugiohdark13 wrote:
wasn't i like the first to register on the original forums? what do i need to do to get a promote?
what are we going to do for wars since there are almust no other clans.
We will just go as a clan together pking to where other pkers are, even solo areas to Pile Jump. Smile
Back to top Go down
yugiohdark13

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:16 pm

i guess even though there was a rule agianst teaming in single combat on pk2die there is none now. Seems unethical to me but where a tea, who cares :p!
Back to top Go down
Pog
Best Pker
Best Pker
Pog

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm

yugiohdark13 wrote:
i guess even though there was a rule agianst teaming in single combat on pk2die there is none now. Seems unethical to me but where a tea, who cares :p!

P J'ing is not illegal Smile so we can do that.
Back to top Go down
S T F U Mmk

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:32 am

And besides the name of Satans Slutzz would lose it's meaning , if we wouldn't do pj's and other things.Razz
Back to top Go down
msb ownage
Super Fag
Super Fag
msb ownage

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:15 pm

please remove yugiohdark from ml plz. i went to war and he was with another clan. and he bsed me. so please remove him
Back to top Go down
Range Nazgul - A B C Pure
Your Post Count Is Not Your Penis Size

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:24 am

pog please remove range nazgul from One white death and put it to satans slutzz/legithybirdz becausei applyed for satans slutzz/Legithybridz with my range nazgul and A B C Pure to One white death. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x K Ay O x

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 am

lol, We'll own castle (:
Back to top Go down

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:43 am

we own server =P
Back to top Go down
Pog
Best Pker
Best Pker
Pog

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Omgbecca has been kicked from Satans Hybrids for not telling Msb Ownage (High Council) about Ethan DDoSing him.
Back to top Go down

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 pm

finally!!!1 she got kicked when she killed me at war i told her im team she didnt care and killed and didnt give my stuff back =((( thanks pog for kicking HER.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Ignore me I abuse children.

Member List Empty
PostSubject: My last Post   Member List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Pog wrote:
Omgbecca has been kicked from Satans Hybrids for not telling Msb Ownage (High Council) about Ethan DDoSing him.

Put me on the hit list Please I like being on hit lists. And Becca didn't know Brian was getting dosed, He got dosed by Brandon right? Well for one thing why would I get him to dos Mr. Cunt(Brian-Msb Ownage)? He threatens to dos me 24-7 if I don't get him people to dos, I said I wouldn't and he never d dosed me, not even once after I said no. And everyone he has dosed he dosed once, which is good for me or I wouldn't e able to post. For one thing Brandon already knew Brian somehow because He said "Give me Brian's Contact Details" I said no. Then said he was gonna dos Edgar, and that's when he said he would 24-7 dos if I didn't so I said no, but this time I blocked and deleted him. Haven't heard from him since and haven't been d dosed either. Range Nazgul said she killed him I don't know if that's true he might be right but every time Msb gets angry he always trys to get people out of what he calls "His" clan, which is pretty pathetic since he can't deal with people himself. I have been in a lot of clans on ps2 online, seen a lot of cunts, kicked a lot of ass, but Msb is the biggest cunt I've seen so far, he is worse then a guy I knew called low rider who thought he owned everyone. when someone says "Satans Hybridz" The first thing that comes to mind is:all Legit except for one cunt called Msb Ownage; I am now happy that Brian got dosed serves the cunt right. Msb don't even reply I don't respect you enough to read it anyone else can reply and I will read it probably after that I will probably never be on this website again unless a certain cunt is gone, but I'm not pointing fingers.
Arrow Msb Ownage(Brian)(Mr. Cunt). (It's Technically a arrow not a finger ROFL!)
Back to top Go down

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Ethan wrote:
Pog wrote:

Put me on the hit list Please I like being on hit lists. And Becca didn't know Brian was getting dosed, He got dosed by Brandon right? Well for one thing why would I get him to dos Mr. Cunt(Brian-Msb Ownage)? He threatens to dos me 24-7 if I don't get him people to dos, I said I wouldn't and he never d dosed me, not even once after I said no. And everyone he has dosed he dosed once, which is good for me or I wouldn't e able to post. For one thing Brandon already knew Brian somehow because He said "Give me Brian's Contact Details" I said no. Then said he was gonna dos Edgar, and that's when he said he would 24-7 dos if I didn't so I said no, but this time I blocked and deleted him. Haven't heard from him since and haven't been d dosed either. Range Nazgul said she killed him I don't know if that's true he might be right but every time Msb gets angry he always trys to get people out of what he calls "His" clan, which is pretty pathetic since he can't deal with people himself. I have been in a lot of clans on ps2 online, seen a lot of cunts, kicked a lot of ass, but Msb is the biggest cunt I've seen so far, he is worse then a guy I knew called low rider who thought he owned everyone. when someone says "Satans Hybridz" The first thing that comes to mind is:all Legit except for one cunt called Msb Ownage; I am now happy that Brian got dosed serves the cunt right. Msb don't even reply I don't respect you enough to read it anyone else can reply and I will read it probably after that I will probably never be on this website again unless a certain cunt is gone, but I'm not pointing fingers.
Arrow Msb Ownage(Brian)(Mr. Cunt). (It's Technically a arrow not a finger ROFL!)

KID YOU CNA SUCK A DICK YOU JUST TELL THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE THAT NERD (OMGBECCA) WE KNOW I LET POG CHECK YOUR IP AND SEE IF IT THE SAME SO YOU CANT LIE SORRY AND DUD EMSB OWNAGE ITS HIS MARCUS GEORGS CLAN SO HE CAN CALL IT HIS CLAN IF HE WANT JUST LEAVE THIS WEBISTE OR DO YOU KNWO WHAT JUST LEAVE SERVER...
Back to top Go down
Ethan

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Lol   Member List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Range Nazgul - A B C Pure wrote:
Ethan wrote:
Pog wrote:

KID YOU CNA SUCK A DICK YOU JUST TELL THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE THAT NERD (OMGBECCA) WE KNOW I LET POG CHECK YOUR IP AND SEE IF IT THE SAME SO YOU CANT LIE SORRY AND DUD EMSB OWNAGE ITS HIS MARCUS GEORGS CLAN SO HE CAN CALL IT HIS CLAN IF HE WANT JUST LEAVE THIS WEBISTE OR DO YOU KNWO WHAT JUST LEAVE SERVER...

LOL I am not Becca, if you can read my name is Ethan and no I can't suck a dick because I'm not gay.
And i won't give you my IP because I'm not stupid, but why would you think I was Becca? do you think she wants to stick around here? Anyway do you own the clan too? Is that 4 clan owners? I have been in many clans before on ps2 and owned many of clans, and if is the one thing I know is that if a clan has to many members that have too much control, it's 99% chance of going down in flames. Maybe it was a bad idea to tell Marcus to make his own clan and then help him a little. I guess he doesn't care much about clans, anyhow good luck with you clan Marcus and George even though i think it will die. BTW Legit Hybridz name was my idea. F.Y.I. can is spelled can, not cna spell check if your that stupid. and MSB enjoy your pathetic life, thinking you own everyone, and when people say your mom you laugh and say your mom has a disease, but you say it with pride. If she has stds I bet you do too. Have fun with your S.T.D. mom Brian.

Wow, my rank is I abuse children, lolz I officially don't respect George anymore. Doesn't mean i hate him, just don't respect him.

Last edited by Ethan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:23 am

ethan dude i didnt ask you if you owned any clans... and want em to get your IP? kk you will see it..
Back to top Go down
msb ownage
Super Fag
Super Fag
msb ownage

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:20 am

lol its ok range. he's not becca. becca knew i was gonna get dosd because she said that the kid got her ip as well. ethan. no 1 cares what you think you no namer. when people hear the name"satans hybridz" they think of a great clan with all legit pkers. they don't single out 1 person to hate. and as for me being a cunt, yes i am. i'm a cunt to little fuckers like you who think they are big shit because they can team people at war. every time i see you at war or at edge i fucking own u. it got so bad that when i would go to edge you would log off or run out of wildy until i got off. idc. and have fun with my s t d mom? dude that was a joke when some 1 says i did ur mom you say" my mom has aids so gf to you". your a complete dumbshit. and i never say it's "my" clan. i am high council so i give a strong suggestion that i think the owner and co owner will think. and im glad becca isn't in the clan anymore. she bsed all of us and she was a kinda bad pker. she was a good barrager but she sucked at hybriding. she deserved to get kicked out when she didn't warn me about the ddos. and stop lying about the story that if you didn't give brandon my contact details he was gonna dos you. lol kid. brandons dos is a joke. how hard is it to turn my router off for 2 mins and then my ip is changed. whoop de freaking doo. idc ethan. let me be mr cunt. im happy. gl with your life.
Back to top Go down
msb ownage
Super Fag
Super Fag
msb ownage

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:07 pm

add yugiohdark13 and pokeman526 to the ml. i had a big talk with them and it was a big misunderstanding. plz add them to the ml. thanks pog.
Back to top Go down
yugiohdark13

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:38 pm

thanks msb. Im a little annoyed that this clan seems to hate my friends, but i guess i can deal with it. PM me for pk, im afraid i cant do much more then welfare now (getting reset for nothing sucks) but i will try my best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member List   Member List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member List
Page 1 of 1