Satans Slutzz & Legit Hybridz
Welcome to PvP-District's Finest Clan, Satans Hybridz, Forums.

Please Login To Post On Things!

Register Now By Clicking "Register" below,
Use your REAL E-Mail Address otherwise you won't be able to verify your account!
Welcome to PvP-District's Finest Clan, Satans Hybridz, Forums.

Please Login To Post On Things!

Register Now By Clicking "Register" below,
Use your REAL E-Mail Address otherwise you won't be able to verify your account!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums For Satans Slutzz and their Allies Legit Hybridz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pog
Best Pker
Best Pker
Pog

I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape) Empty
PostSubject: I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape)   I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:30 am

Does anyone else miss the old days?
where if you hit a 30 you'd get a boner, and if you pked rune legs you'd instantly shit yourself and run away thinking you where rich..

Or maybe completing that quest that takes you aaaggeesss to do, and you really want the cool book, or the backpack or fishbowl helmet at the end.

Also, remember when you had the ability to actually make a new account and put a few hundred "K" onto it so that you could actually afford pking supplies?

Oh.. and the LOW level pkers, Not the 80's and 70's. I'm talking about the level 53's that RAPE everyone with there 70 range and 50 attack and strength, the real combos that actually show skill, ranging to maul, and even dark bow's if you could afford one.

Remember when you had to ask people for help to show you around on RuneScape? And you'd love everyone that was over level 110, and had a whip.

You'd wish one day to have your own whip, torso, defender, torags legs, full dharoks, ahrims, karils, and.. the Armadyl Godsword.

Remember when every time you entered the wilderness your heart would race with excitement and you'd attack someone hoping that you hit good, otherwise you'd have to safe and use up food that cost you a fair amount of money.

Remember using Rune Scimmy's to pk? and the simple combo from Scimmy to 2H, going from a max hit of 30, to 38?

Don't you just wish that RuneScape was still like that? Jesus christ, why did they have to fuck it all up with the trade limits and random PvP drops with always suck ass.

COMMENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE OLD RUNESCAPE.
Back to top Go down
https://ss-and-lh.darkbb.com
Range Nazgul - A B C Pure
Your Post Count Is Not Your Penis Size

PostSubject: Re: I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape)   I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:42 am

i was a lvl 71 on old rs with 99 range 80 str and 40 atk i was a real f2p account i pked all in wildy when the trade limite and theyr emoved widly 2006 i think or 2007 october i said this is the end and quitted rs i gave away my account to my cousin and he fixed it when i pked green dhide chaps i weas happy when i pked runescimmi i said this is the beggin of my rich. but after the wildy moved and trade limited i said fuck you JAGEX LTD why did you do this you fucked for many players you lost about thousend of players but jagex dont care. and when i quitted i ahd like 47m in my accoutn and it was a f2p accoutn never been member i was trying to fix all ym nonmemebr stats 99 i was on the half way when jagex fucked all this is everythign about my comment JAGEX LTD GO AND HDIE YOU =p
Back to top Go down
hulk

PostSubject: Re: I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape)   I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:01 am

Quote :
You'd wish one day to have your own whip, torso, defender, torags legs, full dharoks, ahrims, karils, and.. the Armadyl Godsword

Godswords were the start of runescape failing, i prefered it when dds/mace was the main spec weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape)   I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:44 pm

nice HEHEHE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape)   I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Miss The Old Days (on RuneScape)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satans Slutzz & Legit Hybridz :: General Category-
Jump to: