Satans Slutzz & Legit Hybridz
Welcome to PvP-District's Finest Clan, Satans Hybridz, Forums.

Please Login To Post On Things!

Register Now By Clicking "Register" below,
Use your REAL E-Mail Address otherwise you won't be able to verify your account!
Welcome to PvP-District's Finest Clan, Satans Hybridz, Forums.

Please Login To Post On Things!

Register Now By Clicking "Register" below,
Use your REAL E-Mail Address otherwise you won't be able to verify your account!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums For Satans Slutzz and their Allies Legit Hybridz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yugiohdark13's ::war guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yugiohdark13

yugiohdark13's ::war guide Empty
PostSubject: yugiohdark13's ::war guide   yugiohdark13's ::war guide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 am

Alright guys, i realize a lot of you do not need a guide on this. However, some may not know everything in it, and some may just need a refresher. Alright, here is my war guide!

luring

Here are some examples of things that will bring you to war:
::warehouse
::warriorsguide
::warrior
::warmcookies
::warp
::wart

Anything that starts with ::war will bring you to war. Pretty simple.

Soloing

I define soloing as going to war without knowing who or what is there. When soloing, i would recemend gear with good all around bonuses, like black d hide with torag's helm. When you go to war, i always recomend praying piety and protect from mage. Piety will weaken most attacks and protect mage will stop your opponents from getting a freeze. When fighting a team, here is what i recomend to eat at:

2 players: 65
2 players with ags: 80
3 players: 70
3 players with ags: 85
4+ players: eat a lot

The reason behind what may look like safing is pretty simple. All it takes is a simple ags pull and suddenly you are look at maybe one players 50 spec and anothers 20 hit ko. If someone pulls ags, you should eat. With both players holding ags, they can hit at the same time and sometimes ko all your hp. Be careful.

risking

About risking, i would recomend not risking more than 100 pk points worth. The reason for this is that at war anything can happen. You can lose connection, get bsed, get rolled back, or suddenly be faced with a huge team.

Team PKING
Alright, before i say this i must say that all of your probly know most of this. However, i think you have nothing to lose from reading this. Without anything else, here is what i believe is the recipie for a perfect team:

1 teleblocker with barrage and sarastrike
1 barrager autocasting
1 hybrid ranger with barrage or tb
1 melee/ranger with vengance
All players bring an ags or other good spec weapon

If your have more or less people you can change the recipe to fit your needs.

Random tricks and tips

+always bring 3+ pray pots or super restores
+super restores dont restore all stats, be careful
+Bring lots of bolts and water runes depending on your attack style
+Karils top is NOT better than black d hide, it is worse.
+Dont x log in fights, it is really annoying

Ok well thats all i got for now. Questions and comments are apreciated and i would love to here from your guys. Anyone have any more tips to include please tell me.
Back to top Go down

yugiohdark13's ::war guide
Page 1 of 1